Phase 1 Restoration can help!
Water damage can originate by many different sources such as: broken dishwasher hose, washing machine overflow, dishwasher leakage, broken pipes, clogged toilet, leaking roof, moisture behind walls, foundation cracks, plumbing leaks, and bad weather (snow, rain, floods).
Water Damage Concerns
Water indoors is an abnormal condition that can not only cause physical damage to your home but can also create major health implications for you and your family. Property damage and health dangers increase the longer materials inside your home remain wet and untreated. After the initial water intrusion, mold and bacterial spores germinate and multiply at rapid rates. If given acceptable growth conditions, one organism can multiply to more than one billion organisms in less than 24 hours. In order to minimize property damage and prevent mold infestation, immediate remediation actions must be taken.
Water Damage Remediation and Mold Prevention
1. IICRC certified technicians carefully inspect and identify all affected areas.
2. A comprehensive plan of action and expected results is reviewed for your approval.
3. Water extraction and removal of all contaminated materials begin.
4. Application of antimicrobial solution to inhibit mold growth in all affected areas.
5. Application of sanitizing solution to decontaminate all affects areas.
6. Structural drying begins to remove all remaining moisture.
7. Scheduled inspections to guarantee the drying goal is being achieved.
8. Final consultation with results and recommendations is presented.